16 Days Kailash Mansarovar Yatra
Duration: 15 Nights/16 Days Places to Visit: Kathmandu - Nagarkot - Nayalam - Saga - Prayang - Manasrovar - Tarboche - Zutulphuk - Dolma Pass - Manasrovar - Parayang - Saga - Nayalam - Kathmandu
Day 01: Arrival Kathmandu.
Day 02: Kathmandu Sight seeing And at Evening transfer to Dhulikhel for over night stay and better for acclimatisation.
Day 03: Dhulikhel to Kodari 165 km, 6 hrs (Drive). Complete Immigration and custom formalities for both side and Drive towards Nayalam. Overnight Camp / Guest House.
Day 04: Nayalam. Second night for acclimatisation.
Day 05: Nyalam To Saga 240 km, 8-9 hrs. Overnight Camp.
Day 06: Saga To Prayang 200 km 7-8 hrs. Overnight Camp.
Day 07: Prayang To Manasrovar 250 km, 7-8hrs . Overnight Camp.
Day 08: Full day on Holy banks of Manasarover. Yatris will perform Manasarover Parikrama by Jeeps. Dinner and overnight at Guest House/Tents.
Day 09: After early breakfast, depart to Tarboche (starting point for Kailash Parikrama). Trek to Driraphuk (12 km. / 7 - 8 hrs). Packed Lunch. Dinner and overnight camping.
Day 10: After early breakfast, start trekking to Zutulphuk via Dolma Pass (highest point of entire journey, 5750 m). The distance is 18 km with approximate time taken 9 - 10 hrs. Packed Lunch. Dinner and overnight camping.
Day 11: After early breakfast, trek further for 10 km. (4 - 5 hrs) to arrive at the ending point of Parikrama where jeeps shall be waiting to drive the pilgrims back to Manasarovar. Packed lunch en route. Dinner and overnight at Guest House/Tents.
Day 12: After early breakfast, drive to Parayang (250 km / 7 - 8 Hrs). Lunch en route. Dinner and overnight at Guest House/Tents.
Day 13: After early breakfast, proceed for Saga (200 km / 6 - 7 hrs). Lunch en route. Dinner and overnight at Guest House Or tents if needed.
Day 14: Saga to Nayalam. Overnight at camp.
Day 15: Nayalam to Kathmandu. Overnight in Hotel.
Day 16: Return Flight to the Destinations.
• Above tour is organised from April till September.
• Starting point is Kathmandu.
• Spare 15 Days.
• For above tour Individual booking are taken for our fixed departure Dates,
• For above tour only group booking is accepted and is organised as per the dates requested.
Mode of transportation and flying details The kora (parikarma or circumambulate) of Mt. Kailash is to be performed by foot/yaks. It takesabout two & a half day (42 km).
Accommodations Accomodation & all meals are inclusive. Accomodation will be provided in Hotels/Guesthouses OR Tents ( as per Availabilty).
Medical Facilities Very few medical facility is available in Tibet. That too is very distantly located. Our pramadic staff will accompany the group, who take care of only few Medical issues at High altitudes. Personal Medical kit & medicines are recommended.
Guide Tibetan Guide will accompany the group, Supported by Tour Leader from India Or Nepal.
INR Rs. 60,000 per person
The above tour cost includes
• All accommodation during the yatra
• Kathmandu sightseeing
• All Entrance fees
• Special Kailash Parikrama Permits
• All transportations by Toyota Land cruisers (4 wheel drive) on 4 sharing basis
• Supporting trucks
• Paramedic staff trained for High altitude sickness
• At least one Tibetan and one Indian/Nepalese Guide.
• Meals on full board
• Sherapa staff
• Gamow bag & Oxygen
The tour cost excludes
• Travel/Personal Insurance
• Emergency evacuations/Rescue, if required.
• Any expenses of personal nature and NOT included in the "tour cost includes" section above, are additional.
Permissions and other official formalities
• No Permission is required from the Indian or the Nepalese Govt.
• To undertake this tour all yatris should have valid passports.
• Tibetan Permits and Chinese Visa are required for this tour, which is included in the tour cost.
• Medical Fitness certificate (issued by registered medical practitioner) is needed.
Mount Kailash & Manasarovar 2007
Arrival Kailash Manas Kshetra in full moon night
Remarks: * Due to Mansoon, Yatris have to few days extra in hand.
Kailash Darshan By Helicopter | Kailash darshan By Foot | Holy Mount Kailash Yatra | 16 Days Kailash Mansarovar Yatra | Jyotirlinga
| Gouri Kund | Mansarovar Sholk | About mansarovar | About Kailash Parvat